Selecting the right contractor to design and install your security, safety and home controls solutions is critical to your peace of mind, whether you are a business owner or a home owner. An exceptional partner in your security, comfort and safety will offer these five benefits:
1. Personalized Service
Choose a contractor familiar with your community and its surroundings. Make sure its representatives take the time to understand your needs and become familiar with your property, beyond just crossing off items on a checklist.
At Inner Security Systems, Inc., we pride ourselves on being the “local” provider of security, safety and home control solutions. Our professionals know this area because they’ve lived and worked in the industry here for most of their adult lives. What’s more, we’re a bit old fashioned, in that we believe that treating a customer like family is among our most important responsibilities. We care and it shows. Here is what our customers say about us.
Your contractor should have direct, hands-on experience in the industry. Representatives should be able to tell you about potential entry points, risks and areas of vulnerability based on actual expertise and not what they’re read or heard about.
At Inner Security Systems, Inc., our owners, dispatchers, installers and sales representatives are veterans of the security and safety industry, including military veterans, former police officers and police chiefs, fire captains and security industry professionals. We make recommendations based on experience and the information we receive from our close network of colleagues still working in the industry.
Specific experience includes:
- Installation, maintenance, service and quarterly inspections of 55 IL National Guard Armory locations for 25 years
- Maintenance, service and inspection of all Carson Pirie Scott locations for 15 years
- All installation and service personnel are NAAA Certified or Factory Trained Security Technicians
- All personnel are registered by the State of Illinois Department of Professional Regulation
If you’re not sure which contractor to trust, look to the people and organizations that have to maintain security and safety for their employees and the people they serve. For more than 10 years, Inner Security Systems, Inc. has been the alarm monitoring system provider for municipalities throughout Chicagoland, including:
- Lake Forest Police Department
- Lincolnshire/Riverwoods Fire Protection District
- Long Grove Fire Protection District
We proudly serve counties throughout Illinois (Illinois: Cook, Du Page, Will, Kane, Kendall, McHenry & Lake), Lake County in Indiana and Kenosha County in Wisconsin.
Your contractor should be licensed and insured, as well as have the necessary affiliations to ensure that you are receiving as up-to-date recommendations, based on industry trends, as possible.
At Inner Security Systems, Inc., we are insured for general liability with errors & omissions in excess of $2M and carry full workmen’s compensation insurance. As a respected provider of security, safety and home controls solutions, we maintain the following licenses and affiliations.
- Licensed by the State of Illinois Department of Professional Regulation, License # 127-000370
- U.L. Listed for Local Mercantile (Police Connected, Bank & Vault) Security Systems (Listing # BP8294)
- U.L. Listed for Fire Systems, (Local, Auxiliary, Remote Station & Proprietary) (Listing # S3238)
- U.L. Listed for National Industrial Security Systems (Listing # BP6460)
- Authorized Dealer “Keltron Municipal Alarm Receiving Systems”
- Charter and Life Member of NAAA (National Alarm Association of America)
- Member of Du Page County Chiefs of Police Association
- Member of Lake County Chiefs of Police Association
- Member of Illinois Fire Inspectors Association
- Member of Du Page & Lake County Fire Chiefs Associations
- Member of Illinois Fire Chiefs Association
- Member of Northern Illinois Fire Inspectors Association
- Member of Illinois Crime Prevention Association
You should be able to count on your contractor to be there, year after year, to help you protect your home and/or business.
Inner Security System, Inc. has been a trusted contracts for more than 40 years, with more than 10 serving municipalities. All of our installation and service personnel are our employees–not subcontractors–with an average length of employment of 16 years. We are here for you and will be for years to come.
Contact us by email or call 630-554-7878 today for a free security assessment!